We are currently recruiting for the world’s fastest growing automated data platforms. After just 3 years, our client went through their Series A funding and took their total funding to $39 million, because of this they are looking to start making ground in EMEA, after only operating in America prior to this. We are working with them to place their first Sales Engineer in Europe, this allows the successful candidate to grow with the company as it grows.
“The functionality, the number of integrations, and the speed of response of the team are strong”
“I sleep better at night knowing our data is more reliable, and my team loves how easy it is to use and how insightful the notifications are.”
This position offers significant commission-earning potential, fast-paced career development, and numerous opportunities for personal achievement.
On a day-to-day basis you’ll be:
- Actively participate and drive discovery calls to convert leads into qualified sales opportunities. Be able to deliver a demo and technical presentation on the product, including key benefits and features, differentiation and competitive positioning
- Address technical questions involving customization, integration, enterprise architecture and general functionality of the product
- Lead the development of custom demos and PoCs based upon customer requirements
- Provide customer feedback to Product Management, Sales, Support and Engineering regarding issues and requirements
Profile of Candidate:
You must be able to effectively present software solutions to potential customers, to people with a variety of titles, from IT Managers to C-Level executives. Possess the ability to manage customer expectations and establish credibility at all levels whilst building problem solving relationships with both clients and colleagues. Working alongside Marketing, Sales and Product Management, you must be able to define, develop and present the product, solution demos and PoCs for prospects and partners.
- 5+ years in a technical, customer-facing role; pre-sales preferred
- Expansive enterprise software industry experience and technical understanding related to the data analytics & data warehouse industry including, but not limited to -
- data integration, data management, business intelligence, ETL/ELT, etc
- Excellent SQL skills in understanding, comprehending, and recommending queries