We are currently recruiting for an exciting startup that helps developers debug their live production code. Their product allows developers to easily and securely add logos, performance metrics and traces to production and staging environments in real-time and on-demand. They are now expanding into new markets with a focus on North America, looking to grow the team with like-minded people who are great at understanding technology and communicating with others.
After being founded in 2019, and receiving their Series A funding in may 2021, they have also been named as one of the top 50 companies to work for in Israel and named as one of the top 15 startups in 2021.
This position is a first on the ground Solutions Engineer role and offers a huge opportunity for progression and growth within a bright startup.
- Act as the technical specialist in pre-sales engagements. Compellingly pitch the value proposition to developers and other highly technical audiences.
- Coordinate and deliver Proofs of Concept and workshops to ensure the technical win
- Proactively secure input from stakeholders in order to adapt solutions, as necessary, to ensure successful deployment in each customer’s target environment, including on-premises and in cloud, from monoliths to containerized microservices
- Support prospects and customers in installing, configuring, and customizing their products
- Collaborate with colleagues in Marketing, DevRel, and Customer Success organizations
- Nurture relationships with engineering, DevOps and DevSecOps teams in customers’ organizations
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of competition and the relevant tooling landscape
You will need:
- 3+ years experience in a Sales Engineering or Solution Engineering role
- 2+ years of software development or DevOps experience
- Demonstrable comfort with at least one of Java / Python / Node.js
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Excellent written & oral communication and presentation skills
- Self-discipline, ability to work independently and as part of a distributed team
- Availability to work US hours and mobility for approx. 50% travel
- Enthusiasm for working in an intense startup environment