We are currently recruiting for the world’s leading self-learning AI and ML-driven platform for cyberdefense. After 5 years of selling, they are currently valued at $1.65B, and with 2.3k global employees in place, they saw 64% growth in the last 2 years across 40 countries. By leveraging the use of AI and ML, their market-leading solution helps organisations to automate cyberdefense, fighting back against a cyber-threat every 3 seconds and more than 5,500 global customers including McLaren, Rolls Royce, BNP Paribas and Adobe trust them for protection and prevention of data breaches.
Our client, recently named one of Fast Company’s 50 ‘World’s Most Innovative Companies’, is currently expanding its sales organization to accommodate a rapidly- growing customer base and accelerating revenue.
This position offers significant commission-earning potential, fast-paced career development, and numerous opportunities for personal achievement.
On a day-to-day basis you’ll be:
- Regularly conducting business reviews with client executive leadership to drive satisfaction and desired business outcomes
- Presenting, discussing, and demonstrating cyber threat defence solutions to CISOs and information security experts
- Identifying and nurturing upsell and cross-sell opportunities by aligning our suite of products to our customers’ evolving use needs
- Responsible for ensuring that customers are set up for success and facilitate the renewal at the end of subscription term
- Monitoring customer engagement levels to assess risk and execute action plans to progress account health
- Work closely with Darktrace Engagement Directors, Account Executives, Subject Matter Experts, Technical Resources and Cyber Threat Analysts who will support you in performing your role
- This is a commission-based position, awarded on performance. Commission is uncapped.
Profile of Candidate:
It is likely that you’ll be personable with a friendly and warm approach, you’ll naturally be building long-lasting relationships with a wide range of stakeholders working well in a team. You’ll be keen to use your relationships management and communication skills to achieve goals, you’ll be excited about working to achieve targets.
You’ll be comfortable working across a wide client portfolio, demonstrating a process orientated approach and the ability to juggle competing demands. It is not a requirement to have any previous cyber security or sales experience, but you’ll be able to quickly understand technical information, with the ability to process large amounts of information and training quickly.
Will be business fluent in German.
- Applications are welcome from strong graduate candidates, and those with some prior customer facing sales experience.
- Minimum 2:1 from a well-recognised university
- Ideally, you’ll have experience in a customer facing role, this could be as an Account Executive, Customer Success Manager or Business Development Executive position.
- You’ll be comfortable working in a target driven environment
This is a hybrid position; you’ll be based within a commutable distance of our Munich office where we’re currently spending 2 days a week with the rest of the week from home. You may also need to travel, nationally and regionally, to visit clients provided that it is safe to do so.