We are currently recruiting for one of the fastest growing EdTech companies in the UK. They are expanding their sales team in the UK after an impressive $220M Series D funding round. The company has grown 25x in valuation in the last 2 years, and has seen a 350% YoY growth. Their mission is to create a diverse group of future leaders by building an outstanding alternative to university and corporate training, and to solve tech’s talent shortfall with apprenticeships. They are expanding across the UK and are looking for exceptional sales individuals to help drive continued growth in the UK. This is an exciting opportunity to join a company valued at $1.7bn and to join a team that has been on 250% average quota attainment this year who are planning to grow by 5x in the next 2 years.
- Be supported by industry leading sales training and a true development culture
- Master MEDDIC to drive and grow your opportunities
- Drive new business opportunities across our most strategic accounts, connecting with C level to C-2 business leaders
- Understand the challenges your prospective customers face related to digital transformation and capacity, capability and diversity, and learn to position the company’s solution appropriately
- Work with our Business Value Consultant team to build and deliver ROI assessments within your accounts to prove the value of the company’s solution and close strategic deals
- Consistently build champions to land new logos as well as to expand within your existing customers and create strategic accounts. Keep your accounts to build your own strategic book.
Ideal candidate for this role:
- You have 3+ years of closing experience in enterprise B2B sales environment
- You have a proven track record in creating and driving new business and are always looking for ways to grow business with your clients through strategic approaches as well as hustle!
- You can build and deliver a thorough end-to-end sales process
- You have demonstrated excellence in the past as a top performer in your previous roles, and are someone who is highly achievement orientated, both in and out of the office!
- You are motivated by rapid development and want to learn from the best in the GTM business.
- You are high energy and driven to continually raise the bar in terms of performance and expectations
- You are passionate about social mobility and doing social good