The traditional EPM space is one that has been long ruled by major players in its space who focus on selling strictly into the enterprise. Now more than ever you find businesses growing from 100 employees to 1,200 employees within 12-18 months and with this, their Enterprise Planning requirements change drastically. Our client is disrupting this market by providing an EPM tool that is agile for high-growth teams, but still provides enterprise-grade quality for large data sets. Built by the ex-CTO of Criteo, and an ex-Partner at Index Ventures their next stage of growth in providing a genuine challenger to the enterprise players is upon them.
- Work with the existing customer base, providing onboarding, ongoing management, issue resolution, and clear communication to hit customer goals.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer stakeholders to create passion and satisfaction for the platform.
- Become the tech subject matter expert and first point of contact with existing customers on value realisation, issue resolution, and absorbing end-user, and customer feedback to ensure development from internal product teams.
- Develop deep product expertise and creativity to work closely with our product team on the product vision and roadmap.
You will be someone who:
- Experienced Customer Success Manager coming from a B2B SaaS environment.
- Massive plus if you’ve been part of an agile, high-growth Customer Success team managing multiple stakeholder relationships across many different verticals.
- Proven track record of building strong strategic relationships with c-suite executives.
- Ability to work fluently with clients on explaining technical solutions, establishing aligned goals, and providing reports and analysis to improve customer experience