Remote-first is becoming a consistent theme within the working landscape of today. Post-Covid, businesses adopting the flexibility of well-connected workforces from anywhere in the world are the businesses who are winning the war on digital transformation, as well as talent. Our client are at the forefront of innovation in this space, creating by far, what is seen as the leading Digital Workforce solution connecting remote-first teams. Having grown from 560 employees to over 1,400 in the last 2 years, and now a total valuation of $17.5bn making them the 2nd-highest valuated, Pre-IPO software vendor on the planet, their growth is continuing to skyrocket!
What will you be contributing?
- You will be a Customer Success Manager building long-lasting, strategic relationships with customers across multiple key markets.
- They have also seen a sharp rise in userbase numbers, increasing by a whopping 500%, up from 5 million to 30 million, with paying customer numbers leaping 550% from 20,000 to 130,000!
You will also:
- Work with the existing customer base, providing onboarding, ongoing management, issue resolution, and clear communication to hit customer goals.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer stakeholders to create passion and satisfaction for the platform.
- Become the tech subject matter expert and first point of contact with existing customers on value realisation, issue resolution, and absorbing end-user, customer feedback to ensure development from internal product teams.
- Develop deep product expertise and creativity to work closely with our product team on the product vision and roadmap.
Who are you?
- You are a seasoned CS professional, focusing on providing real value to your customers, through platform adoption, focusing on net retention and renewals.
- Experienced Customer Success Manager coming from an enterprise SaaS vendor.
- Genuine self-starter - someone who loves to contribute outside of their primary job responsibilities.
- Proven track record of building strong strategic relationships with c-suite executives.
- Ability to work fluently with clients on explaining technical solutions, establishing aligned goals, and providing reports and analysis to improve customer experience.
- Native or Bi-lingual German speaker.