Our client is a multi-award-winning Cyber Security company. They are leaders in the SSPM space that Solves the problem for security teams to manage and understand the threats to SaaS stacks, holding all the security settings for the entire SaaS architecture and integrations.
You will be supporting the initial scale phase of what will be a high-growth, strategic Customer Success function. The right person for this role will be excited about growing something from the ground up in a super innovative market.
Some exciting company facts:
- Raised 30M for Series A with global investors
- Earning a variety of awards, including the Global InfoSec Award 2021 and Top 10 Baby Black Unicorn Award 2021.
- They have seen extremely high growth of 300% YOY
- Current team is all from the Cybersec space as they saw the huge value in the solution
- Partnering with global brands
What will you be contributing?
- You will be a Customer Success Manager building long-lasting, strategic relationships with customers across multiple key markets
- You will be excited about growing something from the ground up in a super innovative market.
- Passionate about building relationships, storytelling, and willingness to learn
- Excited about joining a high-growth company in CyberSecurity where you can make an impact from day one.
- Become the tech subject matter expert and first point of contact with existing customers on value realization, issue resolution, and absorbing end-user, and customer feedback to ensure development from internal product teams.
- Develop deep product expertise and creativity to work closely with our product team on the product vision and roadmap.
Who are you?
- You are a seasoned CS professional, focusing on providing real value to your customers, through platform adoption, focusing on net retention and renewals.
- Experienced Customer Success Manager coming from Cyber Security or an enterprise SaaS vendor.
- Genuine self-starter - someone who loves to contribute outside of their primary job
- Proven track record of building strong strategic relationships with c-suite executives.
- Ability to work fluently with clients on explaining technical solutions, establishing aligned goals, and providing reports and analysis to improve customer experience.