I'm building the first US support team for a company completely disrupting the EPM space, previously dominated by the likes of Oracle and SAP.
- You Will:
- Drive value from the solution by using product expertise to troubleshoot.
- Solve accounting modelling issues and reproduce reported bugs.
- Own support tickets from creation to close.
- Contribute to product improvements by communicating feedback and bug reports.
- Build documentation on solving common problems.
- Experience as a support specialist.
- Strong motivation and energy to solve problems.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Some exposure to HTML, CSS, SQL, APIs or Data Integrations.
- Some knowledge of business planning, spreadsheets, and accounting models is beneficial.