As a Solutions Engineer, you will work hand-in-hand with the sales and partner team to make the introduction to our customers. You will be trusted solutions advisor for our customer by creating solutions that enable innovative use-cases and fit perfectly into their tech stack.
What You’ll Do:
- Work with the sales and partners teams to qualify business opportunities, understand key customer use cases, and develop solutions that address them.
- Own the technical aspects of solutions, including technical discovery, demos, proofs-of-concept, prototypes, RFPs and customer technical relationships.
- Prepare and deliver product messaging in an effort to highlight the platform’s value proposition.
- Travel when possible to all appropriate sales meetings, trade shows and conferences.
What You’ll Bring:
- 2+ years demonstrated success in a client-facing consultative technical role
- Proven track record of software development projects and excellent documentation.
- Hands on experience integrating with APIs and SDKs.
- Strong presentation, problem solving and creativity skills.
- Strong understanding of the sales process, solution selling and objection handling.
- Highly communicative and team-oriented.
- Knowledge of PaaS, SaaS, IaaS, public cloud, and related industry and technical concepts.Knowledge of the CPaaS industry is a plus but not mandatory.