I am building the presales team for a cybersecurity company in the US. This is part of their expansion into the US from EMEA, and a great opportunity to get in early. They are highly focused on organic growth. The hiring manager for this role was the 30th person to join the business, so is one of the most prominent thought leaders in the space. The technology is a unique blend of observability, endpoint, and identity security.
- Support sales teams to secure the technical win
- Conduct demonstrations, presentations, proposals, responses to RFPs, and POCs
- Sell to enterprise size prospects
- Communicate the value of the solution to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- 5 years in a presales role in identity or endpoint securityExperience with security testing
- Ability to effectively present to C Suite
- Strong functional knowledge of security and identity technology solutions