We are currently recruiting for a unified customer experience management platform for modern enterprises with employees around the world helping valuable brands make their customers happier. You will be joining a dynamic, motivated, and high powered Enterprise Sales Team that is on a mission to be the best sales team there is. Every member of the team is passionate about customer experience and showing major corporations how it can impact their business for the best when they have the right infrastructure.
Enterprise Account Executive - DACH
- You will be identifying, negotiating and closing big deals in a defined territory.
- You will be working with CMOs and CTOs of some of the biggest brands in the world.
- You will be working with them to build solutions that allow them to win.
- You will be called upon to utilize superior salesmanship to develop sales opportunities and identify the necessary decision makers and influencers of the prospective deal.
- You will listen, identify and understand clients/prospective clients needs and deliver to their expectations.
- You will be able to build relationships with multiple stakeholders and influence them in a positive way.
- You will actively seek out new sales leads and business opportunities through active networking and utilizing business referrals.
- You are hugely curious and will constantly look for ways to enhance your knowledge of our industry, market, and competitors to provide that sales edge needed to close business and generate revenue.
- You will seek feedback at every opportunity so you can be the best you can be. You will seek this from leaders, peers and clients.
- You are one to the top 10% of the sales people in your current company/division. You have a track record of being one of the best.
- You are someone who pursues your passions with energy and commitment.
- You are incredibly smart (we are in a very fast moving industry and you have to be nimble of mind to keep up) and have a work ethic second to none.
- You’ve got 4-8 years of enterprise software sales experience, meaning you’ve experienced the full range of obstacles when behind the wheel of creating complex & enterprise wide SaaS deals.
- You share the same values, know that relationships are everything and have the ability to use these to identify and develop new business opportunities.
- You love the Customer Experience revolution! It’s not just social, it’s the entire relationship between global brands and consumers that’s changing, and as social interactions evolve in importance.
- Your desire and ability to embrace this change and understand how social media platforms can impact the various functions of a large organization is critical.
- You also know money is made out of the office. You consistently identify & attend industry events, leverage your network, travel, and pursue creative methods to engage your prospects.
- You thrive in a fast paced environment.