We are currently recruiting for one of the most innovative cybersecurity vendors out there in the market, named in Silicon Valley Business Journal’s 40 Under 40 award. Founded in 2008, the company sells a SaaS platform that provides device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. 80% of leads/revenue come from Free Download users and they see 100K new accounts per week and 500K downloads per day. After a period of significant and sustained growth across EMEA, they are looking for German-speaking reps in Ireland to build out the region.
Enterprise Account Executive - German Speaker based in Ireland
- Manage and respond to inbound leads within the organization SLA’s while continuously creating your own pipeline
- Contact prospects via telephone to identify decision-makers, pain points, impact and qualify/drive leads and opportunities through the sales cycle
- Perform product demonstrations and presentations for prospects
- Use CRM, email automation tools, 3rd party data sources to create/manage pipe and validate your opportunities ensuring they fit your segment per our ROE
- Develop and maintain a territory plan to strategically run your business per your assigned territory and segment
- Work closely with the SDR team to fully work all leads and surface opportunities from the various lead generation activities
- Differentiate yourself from the rest of the marketplace and drive the highest obtainable ARR by pushing on the impact our solution brings to their prospective business
- Assume a consultative role backing your suggestions with knowledge on the cyber security industry, trends and competitive landscape
- Collaborate and participate with a team of other account executives and lead cross functional efforts to assist the team’s overall growth and effectiveness
- Fluent knowledge of English and German language (spoken and written).
- 2+ years of quota-carrying sales experience with SaaS, desktop software, and/or security solutions highly desired. Previous outbound phone experience preferred.
- Metrics driven individual with a track record of achieving and consistently exceeding sales quotas and goals.
- Must be a self-starter with a measurable ability to multi-task and adapt to changing situations.
- Able to effectively partner and engage with internal sales resources such as sales specialists and sales engineers as well as liaising with external partners at all levels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills resulting in the ability to influence others as well as strong presentation skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills and ability to work independently. Must be task-oriented and focused
- Convey a sense of urgency and drive issues to closure
- The desire to build a sales career in a fast-paced technology company