I am recruiting for a Pre-IPO Legal Tech company, who after a period of significant growth are in the process of scaling their EMEA Enterprise Sales Team. The company received their Series A round of $20M last year and are now proving to be extremely successful - Customers like 98% of the Global200, HSBC, Facebook and more provide very attractive earning opportunities.
Enterprise Account Director - Germany - Legal Tech Software
- They provide a new institute of SaaS legal innovation that plays into one of the highest growth and most strategic tech areas, as companies and firms increasingly look to leverage AI.
- They have been named No6 in World most Innovative Companies, previously this has been awarded to companies like Slack and Docusign.
- Now the total value of law firms' proposals put through the platform breaks the $4Bn mark and they are saving their FTS500 clients millions per year.
- Provide clients a cost reduction of 37% when running Market-Driven AFAs through the platform.
- As an Enterprise Account Director you will be running the full sales cycle, prospecting and closing enterprise deals.
- You will be identifying and building strategic relationships with key stakeholders within target accounts.
- Executing detailed product presentations and web demonstrations of our software capabilities to C-level executives, VPs and directors of inhouse legal teams.
- You will become a trusted advisor to the C-suite in the legal tech space.
- Collaborate with Client Strategy team and Marketing to optimize their go-to market strategy and tactics.
- You have 5-8+ years of B2B sales experience at the enterprise level with a successful track record of closing six-figure deals
- Experience navigating and managing complex enterprise sales cycles while building strong relationships
- SaaS experience preferred; Legal Tech a bonus
- You’re a hunter who strives for excellence and has a track record of overperformance to match
- You’re highly organized with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders