I am working with an exciting start up backed by a global leader, who are looking for a Full Stack Engineer to join their Customer Experience team. This is a role working within renewable energy, an industry which is at the forefront of the world's focus at the moment, as we all push to become a greener and more eco-friendly society. My clients are offering a competitive salary up to £75,000 (DOE), a hybrid working model with 2 days on-site, brilliant benefits package including; learning & development budget, mental well-being support and training programmes, private medical insurance with £0 excess, 12 weeks paid maternity/adoption/shared leave and so much more!
In this position as the Full Stack Engineer, you will be the lead engineer, building next generationtools to develop and maintain complex web applications. Working across the front and back end systems, you will work with Software & Data Engineers alongside customers to take their requirements and provide innovative solutions.
In this role you will:
- Build Front End Web applications
- Develop and Maintain strong and robust Back End code
- Design, Build and Run tests
- Improve and further develop your knowledge of the renewable energy industry
For this position as the Full Stack Engineer, I am looking for:
- Hands-on programming with React or Angular
- Knowledge or background with Redux
- Back End programming with NodeJS or Python
- Strong communication skills
- Agile working environment experience
- Ability to work independently and assist internal engineering teams
For more information or to apply for the Full Stack Engineer position, please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org