I am working with a global client who is building image sensor technology for various applications and seeking a Lead Computer Vision Engineer to join their fast growing Engineering Team. For this position, my client is looking for an engineer to work a Hybrid model with 2 days on-site in either in London or Milan. My client are offering a salary of up to £100k depending on experience, as well as a joining bonus and a fantastic company benefits package on top.
As the Lead Computer Vision & AI Engineer for my client, you will be working on modelling Neural Networks, developing Computer Vision and AI Algorithms for object tracking, detection and image processing pipelines, as well as deployment of these algorithms on both embedded, desktop and edge devices. As the Lead Engineer in this project you will report directly to the Engineering Manager and work alongside other Technical Managers to understand customer requirements and provide innovative and suitable solutions, ensure projects are being delivered on time and to the high standards set throughout the business. Alongside managing the overall development of projects, you will be expected to manage a team and work closely with Software, Embedded and FPGA engineers.
For this role as the Lead Computer Vision & AI Engineer, I am looking for:
- Masters or PhD in Computer Science, Computer Vision, Machine Learning & AI, Mathematics or similar
- Hands on programming experience with Python, C++, Matlab
- Full Software Development Life Cycle experience for production AI software
- Experience as a Lead or Technical Manager
- Experience working with external customers to take requirements and provide end to end delivery
- Projects experience in Classic Comp Vision, Image processing, Object Detection etc
- Modeling experience of Neural Networks in TensorFlow or Pytorch
- Deployment of AI/Comp Vision models
- Embedded/Edge Device or FPGA experience/knowledge
If you are interested in applying for this position or you would like more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org