I am working with a global client who are building image sensor technology for various applications and seeking Computer Vision Engineers to join their fast growing Engineering Team. For this position, my client is looking for an engineer willing to work on a hybrid model with 2 days on-site either in London or Milan. My client is offering up to £80,000 plus a 10-20% bonus and a fantastic company benefits package.
As the Computer Vision Engineer, you will be working on modelling Neural Networks, developing Computer Vision and AI Algorithms for object tracking, detection and image processing pipelines, as well as deployment of these algorithms on both embedded, desktop and edge devices. Alongside the development, you will be expected to document your process and results as well as working closely with Software, Embedded and FPGA engineers.
- For this role as a Computer Vision Engineer, I am looking for:
- Masters or PhD in Computer Science, Computer Vision, Machine Learning & AI, Mathematics or similar
- Hands on programming experience with Python, C++, Matlab
- Projects experience in Classic Comp Vision, Image processing, Object Detection etc
- Modeling experience of Neural Networks in TensorFlow or Pytorch
- Deployment of AI/Comp Vision models
- Any Embedded/Edge Device or FPGA experience a plus
- Industry experience in Lidar, Radar, Drone/Robotics or similar a benefit
If you are interested in applying for this position or you would like more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org