I am working with an Ad Tech company which helps analyse, optimise and scale your targeted advert campaigns. This company are able to offer a product which will help their customers target a specific audience with a higher engagement rate, drive product performance and sales, increase re-engagement and tap into an established network & influencers.
You will be joining as the Applications Software Engineer to help both the technical and non technical customers on various problems including: Internal development support for Back End integration, SDK’s, API’s. Writing tutorials on the product features, debugging, chat support and more.
For this position, you are able to work remotely across Europe - they have offices in London, Berlin, Paris and Helsinki. You will receive a compensation package consisting of a base salary between £50,000 - £75,000 + 10% bonus and local company benefits.
For this position as the Applications Software Engineer, I am looking for:
- Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Games Development, Web Programming or similar.
- Minimum of 1 years experience in full lifecycle software development
- Programming or strong understanding of Mobile Applications/Platform development
- Customer-facing experience and strong communication skills
- Troubleshooting, debugging or ticketing experience
- Hands on Java, Object C, Swift or C#/C++ programming experience / projects evidence
- Any Ad Tech, Marketing, Gaming or Mobile Applications industry experience a plus
- French, Russian, German speaking a plus
For more information about this role or my client, or if you would like to apply to this position, please contact email@example.com