My client is the 2nd highest valued Pre-IPO software vendor in the world, with an enormous valuation of over $15Bn. They are scaling rapidly, with headcount growing over 300% in 2021 and plans to double their team again this year to 2500+ people.
As a Product Led Growth company, they are already profitable and are following in the footsteps of the likes of Slack, Asana, Box and others with their incredible growth and revenue. In this role you would be working with the largest accounts in the DACH region, helping to expand existing business.
Strategic Account Manager - London, United Kingdom - Collaboration Software
- 2nd highest valued Pre-IPO software vendor on the planet
- 100,000+ customers already with 30M+ users using their product
- $470M+ in Series C funding but already profitable as a business, backed by the likes of ICONIQ, Salesforce Ventures and Accel.
- In 2021, the UK team finished at 120% of quota, making them one of the top-performing region in EMEA and worldwide
- Their VP EMEA has experience building businesses such as AWS and BMC, whilst their VP UK/I built AWS in the United Kingdom over the last 10 years.
- The average quota attainment worldwide for reps is 110% (normally around 60-70%).
Ideal candidates for the role:
- 5+ years of closing / account management SaaS experience in the Nordics Enterprise space.
- Closed multiple 6/7 figure deals.
- Strong prospecting, territory planning, and team-selling experience.
- Experience in a fast-paced, rapidly scaling company is pivotal.
- Clear sales methodology applied.
Up to £220,000 OTE (60/40) with significant Pre-IPO options