I am working with an exciting Cyber Security company who are seeking a Machine Learning Researcher to join their R&D team. My client, based in Cambridge, operates a Hybrid working model with you being expected to work in the office for 2 days a week within the Engineering Team and will be offering a salary in the region of £50K plus company benefits package.
In this position as the Machine Learning Researcher, you can expect to be an integral part of the development of Machine Learning algorithms for the company's innovative AI which is used to detect, analyse and respond to Cyber threats.
For this position, I am looking for:
- PhD or previous Research Experience in a related field
- Strong understanding of Python fundamentals
- Knowledge of Machine Learning algorithms
- Experience with transformers or other large language models
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with Pytorch, Tensorflow, Transformers, Sci-Kit Learn
- Knowledge of cyber security
- Experience with Linux and Git
For more information about the Machine Learning Researcher position or my client, please contact me on email@example.com