I am currently hiring for the leading CX Cloud tool, revolutionising the way brands connect and engage with their customers via digital mediums. Now a global team of 2,200+ employees and recent valuation of over $5bn, they are supporting some of the most recognisable brands globally such as McDonald’s, P&G and Uber to grow their own customer experiences and brand affinity.
- Partnering with internal sales teams and professional services to strategise, design and deliver new business services opportunities with existing and net new accounts.
- Work with new and existing customers to map out client requirements, to scope out and design relevant services opportunities, which tend to their pain points.
- Deliver proposals via RFI’s/RFP’s as well as creating SoW that include scope, effort estimates & timelines for the delivery of services that will help customers achieve stated business outcomes
- Lead services-sales pitches and demonstrations to some of the largest accounts globally.
- Supporting clients predominantly in the DACH region, with scope to work larger, global projects.
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE
- 5+ years of experience in an Engagement Management capacity for a software vendor.
- Thought leader in the digital software space and subject matter expert.
- Takes care in detailed profiling of their prospects needs and pain points, to deliver tailored solutions.
- Previous experience in Business Development, Program Management, Service Sales or Professional Services to support your knowledge of the software deployment lifecycle.
- Experience closing services deals with Fortune500 businesses.
- Clear structure and methodical approach to partnering with internal and external teams to deliver on client requirements successfully.
- Fluent or Native German.
Up to €110,000 basic, plus 15% bonus, plus RSU’s