I am working with a London based startup who are looking for a Senior Python Developer to join their existing team of 10 engineers. My client is changing the face of electronics connection to software, looking to help almost every industry we know, their software is revolutionary and cost effective. For this role, I am looking for an engineer with a passion for tackling complex mathematical challenges and the ability to enhance Machine Learning algorithms for electronics components.
As the Senior Python Developer you will receive a salary of up to £90K depending on experience, equity/stock options, company benefits and a flexible hybrid working model with the company's office being in London.
As the Senior Python Developer you will:
- Design, Build and Maintain the company’s core software and database
- Challenge yourself and innovate others as you tackle complex algorithmic problems
- Help shape the overall technology stack for highest performance
- Work on continuous integration, automated test and a strong code review culture
For this position, I am looking for:
- Degree/Masters in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Software or Electronics Engineering or similar discipline
- Strong hands on experience in Python Programming
- Experience in algorithm design; high-performance computing, algorithms on graphs, mathematical modelling and optimization, geometric algorithms, etc
- An understanding of the full software development life cycle and working on CI/CD pipelines
- A passion for trying to automate process and writing clean and efficient code
- Interest in electronics and innovation
To apply for this position or to understand more about the role as the Senior Python Developer please get in touch at email@example.com