My client is changing the face of the industry for good by using 3D Modelling for various task completion and is the first company to do this in their market. As the Senior Full Stack Engineer, you will work closely with the CTO and VP of Software and Cloud AI to ensure all areas of the companies Software platform is performing to the highest ability, optimising time and automating process and assisting in the scalability of the future and current functions. This will include working on Windows/Linux OS, microservices & API’s, Cloud technologies and both front/back end development.
Offering a competitive salary up to £65-70,000 depending on experience, stock options, a fully remote working model and the chance to learn and scale up the business in a startup, this isn’t an opportunity to be missed.
For the Senior Full Stack Engineer position, I am looking for:
- Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or similar
- A minimum of 3 years working on both front and back end development as a full stack engineer
- Experience on Linux, Windows OS, as well as knowledge of AWS or GCP cloud
- CI/CD tools experience; Docker, Kubernetes, Gitlab and other version control systems tools
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Ability to work independently and with senior management
If you are interested in this opportunity as the Senior Full Stack Engineer, or you would like more information about the role, please get in touch on email@example.com