Every company in the world is relying on connections with other technologies and platforms, now more than ever. These links are needed in both customer-facing and back-end capacities.
A 450 headcount unicorn is rapidly expanding their Professional Services deployment in EMEA. The way they organise their implementations are completely different from most other software vendors. Everyone involved with a sales and deployment process is on one team, ensuring a coherent, smooth and efficient process from end to end. As a result of these techniques, they are ranked extremely highly on Deloitte's 'fast 500' list, have more than 3Bn monthly users, and are integrated into 70% of the top 200 applications on the Play Store and App Store. I am helping them search for a Solutions Architect to ensure the software is properly integrated into clients' existing tech stacks.
- Planning and execution into mobile apps and tech stacks.
- Lead in-person and remote workshops for product, technical and engineering teams.
- Close and regular contact with clients.
- Diagnose and solve issues within implementations.
- Collaborate with all functions within the sales and implementation process.
Ideal Candidate for the Role:
- Customer facing experience
- Keen awareness of mobile technology
- Some project management experience or similar
- Outstanding independent work ethic