I am working with an amazing client who is developing robotic technology that is being used to help benefit human capabilities and save lives. My client are looking for Senior Robotics Engineers to come on board and help with the full lifecycle development of their product. You will be responsible for the next phase of robotics development using AI, ML & DL algorithms. Working with the Software Engineering team to develop the integration and deployment for various areas including SLAM, image analysis and more. Due to working within this start up environment you may be required to turn your hand at different aspects within the SDLC. As the Senior Robotics Engineer my client is willing to pay up to £100k basic salary accompanied with a benefits package and depending on experience, possible stock options. They are based in the South West of England but are happy with a remote working model as long as you are willing to make site visits each month.
For the position of Senior Robotics Engineer, I am looking for:
- Masters of PhD in Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, Computer Science or similar
- Industry experience in AI, Machine Learning or Robotics Operating Systems
- Experience working alongside the Full Software Development Life Cycle
- Past experience with any of the following; SLAM, Deep Learning, 3D Visualization, etc
- Programming experience in Modern C++, Python or Java
- ML Frameworks; TensorFlow, PyTorch, Caffe, etc
- Linux OS
- Cloud systems; AWS, GCP a benefit
If you are interested in this position as a Senior Robotics Engineer or would like more information, please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org.