Powering over 8 million users, to collaborate effectively across multiple channels, regions and timezones - enabling workplaces to feel more connected and work together better.
Series B, over $75m in funding and now over 1,000 employees globally, they are due to continue on from their 600% growth last year, aiming for 300% growth this year - Top VC’s themselves are saying “we’ve not seen growth like this before!” The world has changed it’s thinking, post-pandemic, and these guys are fuelling the new world with their market-leading workforce collaboration technology!
- End-to-end Solution Delivery from Presales through to Product Implementation.
- Engaging in RFI’s/RFP’s with prospective clients across UK&I region.
- Identifying and putting together a trusted solution based around the products the business can provide their client.
- Architecting compelling solutions to address a customer’s key work management challenges.
- Assisting partners to build applications using the platform, via API’s.
- Lead client workshops which may include whiteboarding, Q&A sessions, and trials.
- Be the technical subject expert, supporting the AE team to close Commercial to Enterprise deals of $50k - $300k ARR.
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE
- 4+ years of experience in a Technical Presales or Platform Implementation position within a B2B SaaS environment.
- Experience selling c-level, closing deals of $50k - $300k ARR, across multiple verticals.
- Takes care in detailed profiling of their prospects needs and pain points, to deliver tailored solutions.
- Clear structure and methodical approach to partnering with internal and external stakeholders to deliver measurable results.
- Ability to project manage, build client relationships and deliver tailored solutions to a technical capacity.
- Fluent or Native German.
Up to €115,000