My client is the 2nd highest valued Pre-IPO software vendor in the world, with an enormous valuation of over $15Bn. They are scaling rapidly, with headcount growing over 300% in 2021 and plans to double their team again this year to 2500+ people.
As a Product Led Growth company, they are already profitable and are following in the footsteps of the likes of Slack, Asana, Box and others with their incredible growth and revenue.
- Customer Success team focuses on continuous collaboration with customers, resulting in high retention and expansion rates.
- Primary focus in this role is maximising customer retention rates.
- Manage a portfolio of up to 75 enterprise customers.
- Responsible for driving customer retention and performing ongoing customer engagements such as QBR’s, monthly meetings and regular c-level meetings.
- Ensure the customer gets the maximum value of the platform. This is achieved by becoming a true product expert.
- Identify, track, and improve the health status of each of your customers
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE
- 2+ years of experience in a Customer Success position, within a high-growth B2B SaaS environment.
- Experience with managing a heavy-load of enterprise accounts (up to 100 within a B2B SaaS environment).
- Experience managing accounts of up to 10k employees.
- Takes care in detailed profiling of their clients needs and pain points, to deliver tailored solutions.
- Experience implementing and onboarding new customers, with the ability to train multiple external stakeholders on platform features and value.
- Clear structure and methodical approach to partnering with internal and external stakeholders to deliver measurable results.
- Fluent or Native German.
Up to €95,000