Powering over 8 million users, to collaborate effectively across multiple channels, regions and timezones - enabling workplaces to feel more connected and work together better.
Series B, over $75m in funding and now over 1,000 employees globally, they are due to continue on from their 600% growth last year, aiming for 300% growth this year - Top VC’s themselves are saying “we’ve not seen growth like this before!” The world has changed it’s thinking, post-pandemic, and these guys are fuelling the new world with their market-leading workforce collaboration technology!
- Customer Success team focuses on continuous collaboration with customers, resulting in high retention and expansion rates.
- Primary focus in this role is maximising customer retention rates.
- Manage a portfolio of up to 75 enterprise customers.
- Responsible for driving customer retention and performing ongoing customer engagements such as QBR’s, monthly meetings and regular c-level meetings.
- Ensure the customer gets the maximum value of the platform. This is achieved by becoming a true product expert.
- Identify, track, and improve the health status of each of your customers
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE
- 2+ years of experience in a Customer Success position, within a high-growth B2B SaaS environment.
- Experience with managing a heavy-load of enterprise accounts (up to 100 within a B2B SaaS environment).
- Experience managing accounts of up to 10k employees.
- Takes care in detailed profiling of their clients needs and pain points, to deliver tailored solutions.
- Experience implementing and onboarding new customers, with the ability to train multiple external stakeholders on platform features and value.
- Clear structure and methodical approach to partnering with internal and external stakeholders to deliver measurable results.
- Fluent or Native German.
Up to €95,000