I am currently partnering with a leading Data Tech Platform, who simplifies the process of collection, refining, and transforming first-party Customer Data for global brands, optimising their use of data efficiency, targeted towards specific customer segments. Their product offering is considered the next layer of data optimisation, and they are at the forefront of innovation in Customer Data.
- Engaging in RFI’s/RFP’s with prospective clients across UK&I region
- Identifying and putting together a trusted solution based around the products the business can provide their client.
- Architecting compelling solutions to address a customer’s key work management challenges.
- You will be operating on a strategic AE to SC ratio of 3:1.
- Partnering with Strategic AE’s to close enterprise deals of $150k - $350k across EMEA.
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE
- 3+ years of experience in a Solutions Engineering position within a top-performing B2B SaaS environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, MIS or a comparable field is preferred.
- Takes care in detailed profiling of their prospects needs and pain points, to deliver tailored solutions.
- Experience with SQL development and optimization, Data warehousing, relational database architecture and data modeling.
- Clear structure and methodical approach to partnering with internal and external stakeholders to deliver measurable results.
- A massive plus would be someone who actively engages in outside of work activities which surround product development or web development - including but not limited to; Web Development Bootcamps/Crash-Courses, Building their own app or Digital Marketing Campaign Management.
- Fluent or Native French speaker.
Up to €125,000 OTE (70/30 Split), plus RSU’s