I am currently hiring for the leading CX Cloud tool, revolutionising the way brands connect and engage with their customers via digital mediums. Now a global team of 2,200+ employees and recent valuation of over $5bn, they are supporting some of the most recognisable brands globally such as McDonald’s, P&G and Uber to grow their own customer experiences and brand affinity.
- Work with existing clients to discover technical business requirements and establish success criteria for platform implementation.
- Design and configuration of the appropriate solutions, matching the requirements of the client.
- Ensure the success of the client, using the fully deployed platform - this is driven by continuous support, education and training throughout the onboarding process.
- Supporting clients predominantly in the DACH region, with scope to work larger, global projects.
- Support our Services Directors to ensure optimal client service as it relates to platform performance, functionality, enhancements, and configuration.
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE
- 3+ years of experience in software deployment, implementation or configuration.
- Clear understanding of the value within CX or Social tools for enterprise clients.
- Takes care in detailed profiling of their prospects needs and pain points, to deliver tailored solutions.
- Ability to configure software in ways that reach a clearly defined goal by the client.
- Clear structure and methodical approach to partnering with internal and external teams to deliver on client requirements successfully.
- Fluent or Native German.
Up to €55,000 basic, plus 15% bonus, plus RSU’s