I am currently hiring for the leading CX Cloud tool, revolutionising the way brands connect and engage with their customers via digital mediums. Now a global team of 2,200+ employees and recent valuation of over $5bn, they are supporting some of the most recognisable brands globally such as McDonald’s, P&G and Uber to grow their own customer experiences and brand affinity.
- Engaging in RFI’s/RFP’s with Global Strategic Accounts (Highest echelon of accounts).
- Identifying and putting together a trusted solution based around the products the business can provide their client.
- Architecting compelling solutions to address a customer’s key work management challenges.
- Lead client workshops which may include whiteboarding, Q&A sessions, and trials.
- Be the technical subject expert, supporting the Global Strategic Accounts, AE team to close $500k+ ARR deals.
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE
- 8+ years of experience in a Solutions Consulting/Presales capacity within an enterprise tech environment.
- Thought leader in the digital software space and subject matter expert.
- Takes care in detailed profiling of their prospects needs and pain points, to deliver tailored solutions.
- Previous experience in digital/CX consulting or Professional Services with Large Enterprise accounts within the UK & NEMEA.
- Experience closing deals of $500k+ with Fortune500 businesses.
- Clear structure and methodical approach to partnering with a Strategic AE team of 3:1 ratio.
Up to £140,000 OTE (70/30 Split), plus RSU’s