I am currently hiring for the leading CX Cloud tool, revolutionising the way brands connect and engage with their customers via digital mediums. Now a global team of 2,200+ employees and recent valuation of over $5bn, they are supporting some of the most recognisable brands globally such as McDonald’s, P&G and Uber to grow their own customer experiences and brand affinity.
- Manage enterprise software deployment projects for global brands.
- Own and manage a portfolio consisting of 12-20 accounts; controlling project scope, change control processes, risks/ issues and mitigation plans.
- Develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders to become a trusted advisor, driving projects from start to finish with success.
- Ensure that the overall program is effective, whilst running individual projects according to schedule and keeping within budget.
- Supporting clients predominantly in the DACH region, with scope to work larger, global projects.
- Support our Services Directors to ensure optimal client service as it relates to platform performance, functionality, enhancements, and configuration.
- Manage the clients expectations, by driving measurable results, fitting their agreed requirements.
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE
- 3+ years of experience in project management within an enterprise software environment.
- Experience managing multiple internal and external stakeholder expectations to align towards a common goal.
- Takes care in detailed profiling of their prospects needs and pain points, to deliver tailored solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to assume a leadership role in managing project, departmental and enterprise risks related to projects, systems and business analysis.
- Ability to run software deployment projects, end to end, in ways that reach a clearly defined goal by the client.
- Fluent or Native German.
Up to €85,000, plus 15% bonus, plus RSU’s