My client is the 2nd highest valued Pre-IPO software vendor in the world, with an enormous valuation of over $15Bn. They are scaling rapidly, with headcount growing over 300% in 2021 and plans to double their team again this year to 2500+ people.
As a Product Led Growth company, they are already profitable and are following in the footsteps of the likes of Slack, Asana, Box and others with their incredible growth and revenue. In this role you would be working with the largest accounts in the DACH region, helping the Strategic Account Manager to expand existing business. It is a great opportunity to gain exposure to DAX 30 customers.
Strategic Customer Success Manager - Munich, Germany - Collaboration Software
- 2nd highest valued Pre-IPO software vendor on the planet
- 100,000+ customers already with 30M+ users using their product
- $470M+ in Series C funding but already profitable as a business, backed by the likes of ICONIQ, Salesforce Ventures and Accel.
- In 2021, the DACH team finished at 130% of quota, making them the top-performing region in EMEA and joint first worldwide
- Their VP EMEA is based in Munich, with the team growing to over 60 by the end of 2022.
- The average quota attainment worldwide for reps is 110% (normally around 60-70%).
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE
- 3+ years of experience in a Customer Success position, within a high-growth B2B SaaS environment.
- Experience with enterprise accounts (large multinational organizations with more than 10K employees).
- Takes care in detailed profiling of their clients needs and pain points, to deliver tailored solutions.
- Experience implementing and onboarding new customers, with the ability to train multiple external stakeholders on platform features and value.
- Clear structure and methodical approach to partnering with internal and external stakeholders to deliver measurable results.
- Fluent or Native German.
Up to €120,000 OTE (70/30 Split), plus pre-IPO Equity Options.