I am recruiting a Sales Development Manager to cover the EMEA market from France for one of the hottest Pre-IPO Software vendors on the market. This company are the leader in Product Analytics and have seen incredible growth throughout 2020 (50% YOY). In a booming market, they are set for an enormous run up to an IPO in the coming year. With over 30,000 customers worldwide already (selling their product for only 6 years), they are expanding their EMEA team aggressively.
Sales Development Manager EMEA - France - Software - Product Analytics
- Hire, train, mentor, coach, and promote the next generation of leaders
- Oversee a multi-channel, inbound/outbound prospecting program including messaging, tactics, systems, measurement, experimentation, and optimization
- Be goal-oriented, and highly proactive about coming up with creative ways for us to hit our new business pipeline targets, which directly impact revenue growth
- Help us achieve our growth goals while engaging our future customers with empathy and respect
- 30,000+ customers worldwide already
- Examples of <100 person companies spending over $1M
- Hired new CRO, CMO, VP EMEA and other leadership in the last 18 months from successful organisation
Ideal candidates for the role:
- Experience with innovative marketing, sales development, and sales at a high-growth enterprise B2B SaaS company
- A robust network for sourcing candidates to grow the team: Always be hiring!
- Experience managing both inbound and outbound sales development teams
- Ability to communicate effectively with your peers and stakeholders
Upto €180,000 OTE (70/30) with significant Pre-IPO options