Teams building digital products need analytics and intelligence solutions to better understand their user behaviour, implement improved experiences and retain more customers. Our client is at the forefront of this technology.
With over 9 years’ experience, over $3500m in total funding, backed by leading investors such as Battery Ventures and Sequoia, our client is supercharging their next stage of growth. Assisting brands such as Paypal, Calm, Burger King and DropBox, their solution supports businesses in tracking user behaviour through collaborative analysis, customer experience insights, optimising conversion and driving retention.
- Engaging in RFI’s/RFP’s with prospective clients across UK&I region
- Identifying and putting together a trusted solution based around the products the business can provide their client.
- Architecting compelling solutions to address a customer’s key work management challenges.
- Lead client workshops which may include whiteboarding, Q&A sessions, and trials.
- Be the technical subject expert, supporting the AE team to close Commercial to Enterprise deals of $50k - $300k ARR.
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE
- 3+ years of experience in a Solutions Consulting/Presales capacity within a Digital SaaS environment, such as BI or Analytics.
- Experience selling into either Marketing or Product teams up to C-Level execs.
- Takes care in detailed profiling of their prospects needs and pain points, to deliver tailored solutions.
- Clear structure and methodical approach to partnering with internal and external stakeholders to deliver measurable results.
Up to £130,000 OTE (70/30 Split), plus RSU’s